CTC : upto 16 LPA
Qualification : MBA from Tier 1 colleges (Top B -Schools)
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners / Currently serving notice period/ Max 15 days or less
Designation : Manager Key Accounts
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights o Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand online and offline players.
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Develop deep and long standing relationship with the vendors - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
- Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc. o Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term trends
- Have an in depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
Selection and Offers
- Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
- Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management e Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers
Fulfilment and Inventory
- Key driver of working capital management and inventory - ensure an optimal o Develop and manage a fulfilment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPls and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
Desired Skills :
MBA from Tier 1 colleges (2018-2019 batch)
. Notice Period : Immediate Joiners / Notice period of max 15 days or less should only apply
- Knowledge of Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
Desire and ability to think like the customer o Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Highly analytical
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of technology and business o Must be willing to learn
Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
Please Note : Candidates who are immediate joiners or currently serving notice period or Notice period of maximum 15 days or less should only apply.
Interested candidates kindly send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Samhita Sanyal (HR)
Salary: 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
A renowned MNC of India
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.