Interview Drive on Sunday 28th February, 2021
Position : Assistant Manager FC Operations
Location : Haringhata (Kalyani) Kolkata
Salary : 6.5 - 8.5 LPA
Experience : 8 yrs to 10 yrs ( 5 to 8 yrs of Team Handling experience on paper)
Qualifications : B.Tech (Electrical + Mechanical) + MBA
Only local candidates from Kolkata should apply.
About the role:
The incumbent would be heading the SCM operations and managing people and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLAs are met.
Job Description :
• Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at FC/MH (Fulfilment
- Report KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCAs (Root
Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and
apply when solving business problems • Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Supervisor/Leads in measures performance, provides feedback, and accountable for their
performance and the performance of their teams
• Nurturing ideas for improvements/KAIZEN and drive implementation of the same.
- Responsible for floor 5S & hygiene
- Should have design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment, Health and Safety). Compliance.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement
actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with
thorough understanding of lean management fundamental
- Strong on leadership and man -management skills. Should be able to lead 500-1000
people on floor at any given time; manage expectations and people issues.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidates should speak the local language.
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Management Post graduate in
Operations/SCM/Logistics will be an added advantage
- Should have at-least 5-8yr team Handling Experience. Overall Experience of 8-10
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes
• Ability to work in huge data sets, Design Thinking, Process & Exceptions management,
- High level of Warehouse management (Large Scale- B2C) and Problem-solving skills.
• Flexible in Working Hours (Shift Timings), highly mobile and high on agility and
Interested candidates kindly call to the details mentioned below :
Samhita (HR) 9903069273 or can mail their resumes to email@example.com or WhatsApp CV's to the mentioned number.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
A leading MNC in India
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.