Workflow Manager - MIS Job Description
Location: Hyderabad (India)
Summary of Responsibilities
Workflow team is searching for a passionate and talented MIS Workflow Manager. He/she is responsible for driving efficiency related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level. Manage workflow, handles escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the teams. Solves complex customer support issues and proactively heads off negative service trends. Identifies root causes to improve accuracy, and productivity. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. He/she should have willingness to work in 24*7 environment and comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy data analysis and creative problem solving. The successful candidate will possess strong initiative, quantitative skills, and the ability to lead and influence top-notch people.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Overall reporting experience of 8 -10 years with 4-5 years of team management experience
- Proficient in Data Management and Data Analytics.
- Preparing Business Data Collection, Data Analysis and Reporting applying MS EXCEL, VBA , SQL
- Experience in VBA based Automated MIS Reports to reduce manual work.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing the data required for reports.
- Hands on experience in SQL/PLSQL queries and scripts to update and create tables, extract data for uploading, reporting, analysis and data consistency checks.
- Hands-on experience on Data visualization tools like Tableau, Quick Sight or Power BI.
- Should have developed real time web based reporting.
- Should have knowledge of workflow concepts and its applications
- Should possess analytical and quantitative skills
- Advance expertise in Microsoft Excel Formula etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with the capability to lead multiple, challenging priorities simultaneously while in a high-pressure, high-risk environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, should have interest & ability to work on process-improvements initiatives and projects
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
- Solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary
- Python (would be considered as added advantage)
- Previous experience in workflow or similar function.
- Experience in preparing schedules and managing programs
- Have lead initiatives at team/skill/site level
- Have managed a team of 4-5 people.
Role:Operations - Other
Salary: 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.