Roles and Responsibilities
Manages the new product development pipeline portfolio, to ensure successive rollouts of value-added profitable products & achieve growth targets.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to drive the Concept to customer process to bring new products
- Set up a product management system. Implement improvements in project management tools
- Define creative, high quality, simple project plan partnering with key stakeholders. Stage Gate
- Champion identified improvements, Ensure key learnings and best practice are documented and shared institutionally.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Category, Sourcing, Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality & Service to insure a thorough understanding of deliverables.
- Defining the program governance (controls) & metrics to assist with assessing the health of the
- Regularly communicate the program status and key issues to management and across teams
within the organization
- Proactively identify critical risks to the product release, schedule and quality and mitigate those
risks by working across all the teams.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders communication;
- Own program management accountability to define and launch the product
Desired Candidate Profile
Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
• Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program;
• Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management;
• Strong leadership and management skills;
• Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures; and
• The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
• Shown ability to evaluate and drive adoption of new and improved process workflows in medium to large organizations
• Experience with new product introduction and program managing research teams is a plus.
• Background in successfully leading global projects across time zone
• PMP, Scrum Master certification is a plus
• A consistent track record of leading and successfully delivering multiple programs and projects, process improvements
• Background in Hardware & software integrated products
Interested candidates can mail CV to HR Jaya @ email@example.com
Salary: 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Other Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
An e-commerce giant in India
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.