Sr. Stylist Female Candidates apply - Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Primarily responsible for leading a team of Stylists and Photographers, holding accountability of managing daily
operations in the Studio
- Responsibility of implementing styling and creative guidelines given by central teams
- Daily allocation and monitoring production from each studio
- Be at the forefront of visual design capabilities and new global trends and ideas for model shoots
- Act as SPOC for queries from studios and other internal teams
- Understanding of business priorities and aligning studio production accordingly
- Supervise uniformity of styling concepts across studios
- Should have a keen eye on quality, be fashion consciousness, understanding of global trends and be able to build
credibility with peers as a result.
- Working closely with Studio category manager in aligning daily and weekly planning to targets set in terms of
productivity, utilization and turn-around-times
- Hiring and managing offroll staff during peak season, ensuring deliverables.
- Execute trainings and sharing of ideas across all stylists to align though-processes and approaches.
- Provide styling directives and constantly be updated on fashion trends, thereby building credibility and capable to
take conscious calls on styling
- Good experience in working with male and female models in an e-commerce production environment
- Should be domain-savvy with experience of working with photographers, designers and stylists
- Ability to provide directives to make-up artists and hair stylists to bring about seamless alignment
- Working closely with central creative teams for editorial and thematic shoots
- Should possess and impressive and seasoned portfolio of working with established agencies, houses or companies
- Commercial acumen and market focused, ensuring products are visually appealing and is of international standards
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude and be responsive to change and last minute requests.
- To create & ensure Catalog images meet global standards of quality, styling, editing and consistent progression in
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree educated or relevant experience gained in a fashion design/fashion styling/fashion retail background
- Proven experience of leading a team of stylists/photographers and led studio production teams
- Preferred experience working in an e-commerce environment
- A personal passion for style and good fashion. Be fashion conscious
- Strong eye for detail
- Team player - build relationships with other internal and external teams
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
Salary: 6,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
email resume at email@example.com
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.