Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform daily deliverables for FP&A functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to reconcile financials and resolve discrepancies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a Profit & Loss Statement.
- Perform control checking between management finance systems and financial reports.
- Ensure monthly management reporting to Head office/onshore is completed within preset
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners in analyzing business performance.
- Understand the Planning process and assist with establishing yearly Plans.
- Perform reconciliation processes between various management reports.
- Provide analysis and response to questions raised by Home Office/Onshore.
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in supporting ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Document and keep procedures for all reporting activities and tasks up to date.
- Support the team tools/databases as well as reporting templates/models and macros.
- Ensure a smooth transition of new tasks from onshore stakeholders by proactively addressing
requirements and providing solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification- Commerce graduate
Years of experience- 0.6 - 1 years
Notice period - Immediate joiner
Perks and Benefits
Afternoon Shift [1:30 PM to 10:30 PM]
Salary: 50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.