Sunday 28-Feb-21, Face to Face interview at Kolkata
About the role
The incumbent would be heading the SCM operations and managing people and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLAs are met.
What youll do:
- Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at FC/MH (Fulfilment Centre/ Warehouse/MotherHub) in Big-Box Haringhata.
- Report KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Supervisor/Leads in Big-Box ( RDC - Haringhata), measures performance, provides feedback, and accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams
- Nurturing ideas for improvements/KAIZEN and drive implementation of the same.
- Responsible for floor 5S & hygiene
- Should have design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment, Health and Safety). Compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamental
- Strong on leadership and man -management skills. Should be able to lead 500-1000 people on floor at any given time; manage expectations and people issues.
What youll need:
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Management Post graduate in Operations/SCM/Logistics will be an added advantage
- Should have at-least 5-8yr team Handling Experience. Overall Experience of 8-10 years.
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes
- Ability to work in huge data sets, Design Thinking, Process & Exceptions management,
- High level of Warehouse management (Large Scale- B2C) and Problem-solving skills.
- Flexible in Working Hours (Shift Timings), highly mobile and high on agility and integrity
Salary: 6,50,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Further details email updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp cv at 9163354562 Rahul
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.