Location : Haringhata , Kalyani
Experience - 8-10 Years
Team Handling experience - 5-8 Years
Educational qualification :B.Tech ( Mechanical, Electrical) + MBA
Experience in First Mile Operations is a must
Assistant Manager- FC Operations
Location- RDC Haringhata, Kalyani, WB
About the team
Fulfillment Centre (FC) is part of team under the company umbrella, with the sole mission
to provide Best Customer experience & Customer Delight serving the gamut of products under
platform. The team would enable Customers with multiple choices of products bridging
the gap of Urgent Customer Needs with a wider array of selection. The team is a high intensity
team with the perfect blend of folks bringing complementary expertise from Category and
About the role
The incumbent would be heading the SCM operations and managing people and key
stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run
smoothly without ambiguity. This person would be the bridge between leadership and the
ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring
that the set targets/SLAs are met.
What you'll do:
• Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at FC/MH (Fulfilment
Centre/ Warehouse/MotherHub) in Big-Box Haringhata.
- Report KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCAs (Root
Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations • Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and
apply when solving business problems
• Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Supervisor/Leads in Big-Box
( RDC - Haringhata), measures performance, provides feedback, and accountable for their
performance and the performance of their teams
• Nurturing ideas for improvements/KAIZEN and drive implementation of the same.
• Responsible for floor 5S & hygiene
- Should have design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment, Health and Safety). Compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement
actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets
• Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with
thorough understanding of lean management fundamental
• Strong on leadership and man -management skills. Should be able to lead 500-1000
people on floor at any given time; manage expectations and people issues.
What you'll need:
- Candidates should speak the local language. • Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering, Management Post graduate in Operations/SCM/Logistics will be an added advantage
- Should have at-least 5-8yr team Handling Experience. Overall Experience of 8-10
years. • Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes • Ability to work in huge data sets, Design Thinking, Process & Exceptions management, • High level of Warehouse management (Large Scale- B2C) and Problem-solving skills. • Flexible in Working Hours (Shift Timings), highly mobile and high on agility and
Salary: 6,50,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
For further details, please connect with
Ankita Bhattacharya at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.