Greetings to you on behalf of Yellowbox HR Services!
If you are a growth-oriented individual looking forward to riding up the career graph, this opportunity awaits you!
Yellowbox provides a class apart environment to hone your recruitment skills while undertaking projects with clients across India, across several verticals. Set up in 2008, the organization strives to connect the right set of opportunities to the talented individuals present in the market.
At Yellowbox, you will get a hands-on experience working on a plethora of requirements that will enhance your capabilities as a recruiter
Work location: Aundh, Pune
Roles and responsibilities:
- Partner with c;ients to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidates transition and onboarding
Please mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details if interested:
Current monthly In hand:
Expected monthly In hand:
INTERVIEW DATES ARE: 22nd, 24th and 25th Feb
CONTACT PERSON: ANKIT
TIMINGS: 10 AM TO 3:00 PM
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
A leading recruitment firm
View Contact Details+