Qualification & Skills Required
* 8+ years human resource business partner experience
* Bachelor's Degree required in HR or related field
* Experience leading and developing HR and Operations professionals
* Knowledge of employment laws
*Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
* Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
* Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
* Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
* Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
*Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
*Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management
*Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
*Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.