- Receive scheduling/coordination requests from recruiters and ensure task completion within the expected timelines
- Follow up with candidates/agencies for scheduling interviews.
- To follow up with agencies /with the selected candidates to expedite mobilization process and to ensure that the selected candidate arrives in shortest possible time.
- Coordinate /follow up with travel agencies for arranging air tickets for mobilization of selected candidates.
- To co-ordinate/and update the stakeholders/Recruiter/Hiring Managers from time to time.
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- To prepare recruitment/mobilization status reports on weekly basis / from time to time as and when required.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Excellent communication skills,
- Sound knowledge of MS office, MS Excel, MS Word, etc,
- High customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shuvendu Kumar Das
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.