Talent Acquisition Executive
Talent Acquisition Specialist who will attract new and energized talent into the large business and promote career opportunities internally and externally
Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline (preferably MBA)
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring BAU/TBBD hiring as per Plan (within Timelines)
- Ensuring that there are zero callouts in the Zone on Manpower Front during TBBDs.
- Ensuring Manpower as per Plan
- Ensuring laid down recruitment process are followed with zero deviation.
o Quality of Hire
o TAT from Sourcing to Selection
o MIS -Accurate and timely update of TA data and reporting
- Ensuring availability of sufficient Manpower at all times as per plan
- Taking initiatives to utilize flex manpower modelling to ensure management of load during spike period
- Use Efficient and Effective Source Mix & Maintaining
What you should have:
Experience in volume hiring
Knowledge of the current market scenario and trends.
Third Party Vendor co-ordination & Management
Experience in handling Stake holders.
Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
Using recruitment tracking system or hiring tools.
Close positions within decided SLA and TAT.
- Knowledge on Human Resource Processes
- Knowledge market and current trends.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish effective relationship.
- Passionate to close positions in time.
- Understanding of business.
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Proactive ability
- CAN DO attitude
- Team Player
- Flexible approach
- Build trust and connect.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shuvendu Kumar Das
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.