-Excellent Communication Skills
-Relevant Retail Exerience
- Be the customer champion: Work with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best solution for their home
- Be the brand champion: Work closely with the UL core team and illustrate and implement brand values, brand attributes inside the store every single day
- Inspire the customer: Ability to dream along with the customer to provide a beautiful home to them + ability to imagine their space
- Expert on the product: Ability to answer questions on materials, products, categories, situations, requirements etc. from the customer (specific to kitchens / wardrobes - be an expert in advising materials / configurations of the product)
- Ability to understand customer requirements clearly and suggest solutions that can convert the customer by giving them the confidence on the person + brand UL
- Great command of communication / language (English + one vernacular at least)
- High energy, cheerful person + Ability to smile always despite the situation / time
- Has interacted with customers over phone / live / email etc.
- Empathy for people and situations; highly approachable person
- Honesty and transparency in communication; shows warmth in interactions
- Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause / values / vision of UL
- Love for beautiful homes, and all things beautiful; a love for aesthetics
- Willingness to learn rapidly + Ability to consistently make things better
- Ability to use technology effectively + Ability to use apps / tools to design
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shuvendu Kumar Das
Contact Company:Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.