We have an urgent opening in Winshuttle (Permanent) for Chandigarh location
Details is given below
Name of the Company : Winshuttle
Winshuttle software empowers business teams to make an impact through solutions that make it quick and easy to exchange data with SAP using Excel, streamline SAP business processes using forms and workflows, and improve data quality using data stewardship capabilities.
Are you interested in working in a fun, collaborative environment, for an award winning workplace? Winshuttle is dedicated to fostering a culture of respect and innovation to support and empower employees' ambitions. We're constantly looking for entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to think outside the box, and don't take themselves too seriously. We embrace and support our employees who seek opportunities for continued learning, inspire others, and live and breathe our core PACT values. We have a work hard, play hard mentality; we're constantly evolving lean solutions for ERP business processes by day, and dominating on the frisbee golf course by night. Our strength and competitive advantage stems from our awesome employees, and we strive to create a balanced work life that is as inspiring and rewarding as life at home. Think you might be a great fit?
Position:Java Full Stack Developer(angular must)
Joining Location: Chandigarh
Experience - 4 +yrs
Experience (practical work skills required to perform the role)
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications in object-oriented, multi-tiered systems using Java/J2EE, Angular, Go and other development platforms.
* Angular development experience (Angular 8+ preferred)
* Experience with Golang (Go)
* Familiarity with developing RESTful micro-services
* Practical experience and knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within web application field (e.g., XHTML, HTML5, AJAX CSS, JSP, SQL and CSS)
* Experience working with relational, NoSQL, and NewSQL databases. (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MongoDB preferred)
* Experience working in a DevOps environment and understanding working with Docker.
* Experience working with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm is a plus
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns